- Keep away from greasy dirt, heat, acid and other chemicals, be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasives surfaces.
- Clean leather goods lightly, recommend use soft and light-colored thin cloth. Never use soap or solvent.
- For a deeper clean, use leather cleaner or cream that will help preserve the natural lubricating oils instead of stripping them.
- Regular use can keep it last longer while low use will make it brittle.
- Avoid leaving the leather goods under blazing sun for a long time.